Things to do this summer ๐ŸŒž๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿ•ถ

Hi guys !

How's your holiday going? I'm on vacation visiting my grandparents and it tends to get a bit boring here.

Not that I don't have a good time: I love seeing them and spending time with them, but entertainment is limited with a 75 year old. So, after seeing this on my friend Cosmas blog (<3) and all over YouTube shorts, I'm doing a bucket list for the summer. I made two lists, one for if you're travelling and one for if you're staying in your city. Obviously some of them are the same, like ice cream or swimming, but I tried to make it as doable as possible. This is pretty different from my usual set of content, which is usually reviews, ratings or lists, but to be honest, I get pretty bored doing those. I'm trying to do stuff that are fun for me on my blog, even if it means that I post wayyyyyy less. Anyways, let's get into our bucket list!!!!


If you're travelling:

1. Eat ice cream from a cute cone (ideally fruity ice cream, but it's up to you!).

2. Write a journal about your vacation as a keepsake.

3. Watch the sun go down. 

4. Try a local dish from wherever you are!

5. Collect unique rocks/seashells.

6. Have a picnic with sandwiches and iced tea. 

7. Be a photographer and take aesthetic pictures of your trip.

8. Create a summer playlist to listen to in the car/hotel. 

9. Make a wish in a nearby fountain/lake. 

10. Make tons of memories with your family ! 


If you're at home:

1. Home Spa: do your nails, pretty hairdos, relaxing bath! 

2. Go to the cinema and watch a movie (Despicable Me 4 is great!!!) or have a movie night at home.

3. Make a bracelet in summery colors with beads.

4. Have a board game evening with your family. 

5. Swim!

5. Create a summer reading list and try to complete it.

6. Pretend to be a YouTuber and make a vlog (I tried ASMR ๐Ÿ˜ญ, and failed miserably). 

7. Try a new recipe, I made banana bread and it was SO good!

8. Make a blanket and pillow fort.

9. Have a water fight with your friends/siblings.

10. Create a time capsule to remember the summer of 2024! 



*Sidenote: ♡ = for staying home and for travelling*




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿญ

My Wishlist ๐ŸŽ„

Harry Potter Stuff