A few good men (1992)

 Hi guys ! 

How are you? I'm fine, seeing as it's the end of year, we have more tests than ever. It is what it is. This weekend was pretty boring, we had Chinese food, did homework and read (Anne Frank's diary; it's pretty good). My mum and I really love watching films, we seriously think there should be a Holy Shrine of Movies. Anyways, I love Tom Cruise (amongst MANY others), he's great. So  we're trying to watch as many Tom Cruise films as possible, and I'm going to write about some. We watched a 1992 film called A few good men and I'm gonna write about it today. Let's go!



Summary: A young lawyer for the US navy, Daniel Kaffee has been hired to handle a case about an unfortunate murder case in the US navy base in Cuba. Two young soldiers (Dawson and Downey) were accused to have murdered them. Along with his supervisor JoAnne Galloway and collleague Sam Weinberg, they are meant to defend these two boys in court. While further investigating the situation after travelling to Cuba, they realise this might be what is called a "Code Red". A code red is when a person of higher authority orders a soldier to be harmed for disciplinary reasons. The practice was deemed illegal, but apparently still going on in that part of the world. Upon further investigation, they realise all signs point to a certain Colonel Jessup.


My opinion: I thought this was an excellent movie, with great characters and attention to detail. It had so much suspense, but wasn't even an action or fantasy movie, which to me was really cool. I actually watched this movie two days in a row, Friday and Saturday, which is really rare for me because I get bored pretty easily. While this movie needs lots of focus, as there is a lot of talk and thinking, it is a great movie for anyone who is willing to see a film like this. My mum thought I would get bored, and frankly so did I, but truly, it's a great movie.

Rating: I would rate this film a solid 9.5/10


Thank you very much for reading my article, and I hope this made you realise whether or not you'd like to watch "A few good men". Have a great week!


Love,

Sukritee 🦋♡

Comments

  1. Honestly, I might watch this movie if my mom says yes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. also, the article was brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy I'm really sorry I haven't read your post before, I haven't open my computer for more than a month 😓Anyway, the movie sounds nice ! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! No problem, moving can be hard :) The movie is great, not exactly childish or exciting, but I loved it. LOL <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! 👻🍭

My Wishlist 🎄

Harry Potter Stuff