Women's day 2024

  Hello everyone! 

How are you? Happy international women's day! I have recently been feeling very ✨ feminist ✨ and I have absolutely zero idea why, but I thought this was a good occasion to write about this stuff. I mean, personally, I don't get how it even started, did some man just walk in and say, "I'm in charge now, ladies!" or what? I don't know, I asked google and it did not have an answer. And also why are women considered more delicate? I mean, women carry the babies, doesn't that make us stronger? I don't know. Anyways, here are some of my most inspiring women (not ranked).

 🔥= Inspiring    🔥🔥= Huge inspiration  🔥🔥🔥= BIGGEST Inspiration 


1. Marie Curie🔥: This feels like a very nerdy person to say, but it's true. In the 1800s, women were practically owned by men, and then there was this scientist doing things no man ever did, like winning 2 Nobel prizes. And she was the first woman to be placed in the Pantheon. But, I think she was determined and resilient.

2. Hermione Granger 🔥🔥🔥: Okay, need I say more? She is fictional, but she is the most beautiful mix of badass and intelligent, like she could take over the world if she wanted to. I love the scene where she punches Malfoy, he deserved it. I've said this before, but Harry and Ron would've died in book 1 if she wasn't around. Emma Watson, is amazing too, I'm speaking about both of them. 

3. J.K. Rowling 🔥🔥: Okay, so she is very controversial, but I feel like we shouldn't take away from the hard work and pain she had to go through. I mean her books are by far the best I've ever read, I've never been as hooked to a book before. She said some things that weren't right, but she fights for women's rights.

4. Princess Leia 🔥She is also a fictional character (from Star Wars), but perfection only exists in stories, so why not use a couple examples? The only reason she is not a "🔥🔥is because fighting aliens and evil people trying to overthrow the government is not very relatable. It's also too hard to act like Leia. She's too badass. 

5. ROry Gilmore 🔥🔥: In case you haven't watched "Gilmore Girls", it is a show with a mom who had her kid at 16, and Rory happens to be the kid. I hear she does something bad in Season 3 but I've only watched Season 1. She is a lot like Hermione, but American and a muggle. She isn't very badass, which is why she is only a two fire. 


Well, thank you for reading my article! Please tell me your biggest female inspiration in the comments. Happy Women's Day ❤ !!!


Love,

Sukritee Scamander


Comments

  1. Great article ! The BEST girl power mascot will ever be Hermione Granger for me ✨✨✨

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yesss! Thanks so much, I think we both fit the description ✨✨

      Delete
  2. I love this article, and y like Rory Gilmore ✨!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! 👻🍭

My Wishlist 🎄

Harry Potter Stuff