Maze Runner

 Hello everyone !

 How are you? I'm good. I had my 13th birthday party on Saturday the 20th, and I invited 5 of my friends. My birthday was on the 19th of March, but due to some complications, I couldn't have it then. Anyways, I had it on the 20th of April. It was great! I had some friends over, we did Karaoke, we swam, ate Pizza and watched Maze Runner. And that's what I'm talking about today! So, without further ado, LET'S GOOOO!


The Plot: So, there's this boy called Thomas, who finds himself in a mysterious town with a bunch of teenage boys. He's confused because he doesn't remember a thing. None of the other boys do either. They don't know anything about their previous lives, other than their names. They all appeared one at a time, each month for the past 3 years. They were inside a huge maze, and they lived in a village inside it. People had tried millions of ways to get out, they went into the maze, climbed walls, etc. All they had was a package that arrived once a month with the boys, this only contained essentials and nothing else. They had a system, a leader, a farmer and people who explored the maze (the maze runners), but Thomas wanted to find a way to get out. The main problem with the maze is that at night, it is filled with monsters called Grievers. Furthermore, Thomas had weird flashbacks about a lab, and the leader knew something about him. Thomas tries to convince the fellow villagers that he knows hot to leave. I won't spoil anymore of it, but that is a basic blurb.


My Opinion: I think this was a great movie, with lots of suspense and action. The thing that annoyed me was that they left us on a HUGE cliffhanger 😭😭. My friends and I really liked it, and I think it's the kind of film that's more fun as a group. There could have been more plot twists and action, because it got a bit boring at certain bits. There was also the only female character, who was a bit useless. They could have easily made her a badass, and I think that would have fit better. Other than that, it was overall a really good movie.


Rating: 8.3/10


Thank you for reading my VERY short article, have a great week :) See you !


Sukritee 🦋♡

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! 👻🍭

My Wishlist 🎄

Harry Potter Stuff