I am now a master thief, you can be one, too! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

 Hello everyone!


So, the title to this article is pretty vague, but let me explain. I have a really nice Harry Potter diary, which is closed with a key. Well, I am a very clumsy person (like Nymphadora Tonks) and I stain my clothes, and trip on my shoelaces and bump into trees (yes, this has actually happened). But worst of all, I lose everything, all the time. I have lost the key to this diary, or my other ones, at least 7 times. Well, I lost the key to said diary, and I haven't yet found it. My solution? You'll see ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜œ!


So, in case you are not already dead from✨ the suspense, I will show you, step by step, how to pick a lock, with a hairpin (also known as a bobby pin). I got this idea because I watch way too much Mission Impossible (I'm a huge fan) and Ocean's 11. I know it sounds stupid, but I've tried, and it works!


Step 1: Get your lock and 1 bobby pin. You probably have a bobby pin at home, so that's all you need ๐Ÿ˜‰.






Step 2: Pull the bottom bit of your hairpin apart, like so. Make sure only half of it is pulled apart, and the other bit is normal, this is very important. Mine didn't pull apart very well this time, but the first one did. Try and make the bottom as close to a straight line as possible.







Step 3: Make sure there is a tiny gap in the middle, so that is resembles a real key.







Step 4: Insert the bobby pin as though it were a real key.








Voila✨✨✨! You are now a master thief and can easily break into anyone's diary (including your own, if you are clumsy and careless like me) Thank you for reading! Tell me if it worked for you in the comment! Ciao <3

Comments

  1. Wow, I didn't know this actually worked !! I can't wait to try this :D (maybe not on my own diary, cause I have lost the lock ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heyy! Yeah, I thought it only worked in films. Why are we like this?? We are living versions of Nymphadora Tonks XD.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿญ

My Wishlist ๐ŸŽ„

Harry Potter Stuff