My Wishlist ๐ŸŽ„

Hi everyone !

How are you? Today I'm going to share my Christmas wishlist with you and I would love if you could tell me a part of yours in the comments. You may think I'm a bit crazy (which I am) for doing this, but even though it is 29 degrees outside I still wanted to make a hot chocolate and turn the fan on to make a winter simulation. And it's delicious ๐Ÿคฃ. I have made up my mind on 3 things I wanted because I was doing a lot of thinking about it and these were the top 3 . Btw- I finished my hot chocolate and the last part was extremely bitter because apparently I don't know how to stir a glass of milk 


5. Barbie Movie Poster - I watched this movie this year (see my first post) and I really loved it. I kind of wanted to have a bit of a "poster wall" in my bedroom but so far I only have 1 Harry Potter poster. I thought this would be a nice edition because it's a film that came out this year so it would be a nice way to end 2023. I don't know where to get it here though, because in Paris it was available on Amazon just for 14 euro. I found one on Etsy, though, which is a really nice online shopping platform with many fan merch and customisable things like t-shirts, bracelets and posters. It's really cool.




4. France football jersey - I'm not a huge football fan but my brother and dad are so I almost always end up watching matches. I don't really know why but last year I just really enjoyed watching the World Cup with my parents and family friends. I have since wanted a France (the team I support) football jersey but I forgot to ask for it last year. Hopefully I'm on Santa's good list !



3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban Minalima -

This edition of Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban (or any other of them) is basically a very cool, very illustrated version of the books. Obviously, I do not recommend buying it if you are reading the books for the first time, but it is a nice thing to have with many pop up bits of paper or little cutouts. It has extremely intricate drawings and is really colourful. I saw it in the Wizarding World Catalog for Christmas gifts, which was sent to me through a newsletter. I'll leave the link in the end. I chose prisoner of Azkaban because it is my 2nd favourite book and the 5th one isn't out yet.


Thanks so much for reading my article ! What's on your list for Christmas, if you celebrate it? 

This is the link for the gift guide : 

https://www.wizardingworld.com/features/your-ultimate-harry-potter-christmas-gift-guide-2023?utm_source=wwd_email&utm_medium=hpfc&utm_campaign=HPFC166&utm_content=Shop

 

Comments

  1. Hiiii ! How are you doing ? Your wishlist looks great, I hope you'll get some of your wishes !! I saw the minalima book and it looks fantastic ! And your hot chocolate experience made me laugh sooo much ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜˜

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much ! I'm good, how are you? It was an absolute rollercoaster of emotions ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Do you know what you want yet?

      Delete
    2. I'm still thinking about it ๐Ÿ˜†

      Delete
  2. Great wishlist !! I posted mine a few days ago ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thanks a lot ! Yours is really cool, too.
      Merry Christmas <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐Ÿญ

Harry Potter Stuff