Welcome to my blog

 

Hello everybody ! How are you? Welcome to my blog ! This is just a page for you to see a bit of who I am and what I like. I have been wanting to create a blog for a very long time and I am very excited that I finally got to creating one. 

I am twelve years old and I was born on the 19 March 2011. I love reading and listening to music, and of course, writing, which is why I have a blog. My favourite colour is Purple and my favourite song at the moment is "Dance the night" by Dua Lipa, after watching the Barbie movie. I keep on humming it all the time. 

This was just a quick intro so you know what to expect ! After reading this, I hope you will want to sign up. Thanks for reading !

Sukriti🦋♡

Comments

  1. Hi Sukritee ! I'm super happy for you that you finally managed to create your blog, and I welcome you in the blog world ! Bye !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all your help ! 💜

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Happy Halloween ! 👻🍭

My Wishlist 🎄

Harry Potter Stuff